Unit 4 Lesson 3 Spelling List – changes with affixes
drizzly, crumbly, sensibly, terribly, activity, rarity, mobility, clarity, diversion, collision, tension, intrusion, argument, supplement, elevator, juror,senator, furious, nervous, cautious
Next Book Report – Tear Art
- Choose an important scene from your book.
- Choose a sturdy sheet of paper that is at least 8.5″ X 11″.
- Recreate your chosen scene using ONLY torn paper and glue (no scissors, pencil, ruler, etc)
- Write a paragraph about your scene that answers the following prompts:
- Title of your book
- Author of your book
- My picture shows …
- This scene is important to the book because …
This project does not have to be presented; turn it in on or before the due date of April 11, 2019.