Hello Everyone and welcome to my website. The following are the classes I teach: Computer 6, Computer 9, Computer 10, and Multimedia. I also teach Computer 3 (Monday-Thursday), Computer 4 (Tuesday and Thursday) and Computer 5 (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday).
- The Golden Rule: Treat others as you would want to be treated.
- For the security of the computers, food should remain outside of the classroom. Water (must be contained within a closed bottle) can be brought into the room but should remain on the floor.
- Cell phones will be dropped off at the front of the room.
- Students will come to class with the necessary materials
– Notebook, and pen/pencil, any assignments due
- Upon entering the room, find your desk/chair and sit down
- Once sitting, log onto the class blog and check out the day’s activities/assignments
- When asking a question, please raise your hand
- Hand work in when it is due
– If late, you will be deducted 10% on your grade
- Hand in a late slip in Late inbox
- If absent, you are responsible for checking class blog
- Assignments will be submitted to Edmodo